Terms of Service
Welcome to Kinsaki, web Kinsaki www.kinsaki.com, "we, our, us, Kinsaki" refers to Puvithel Rajan. These Terms of Service ("Terms" or "Agreement") are for the Members, members, customers, and others who visit and use Kinsaki collectively, individually, or as "Members".
These services are offered by Puvithel Rajan, located at: Paje House, 164 West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3AE, UK. We can be contacted at email@example.com
Kinsaki, reserves the right to amend or adjust terms and conditions at any time. Kinsaki will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, including any loss of revenue, profit, business or data, in relation to the use of www.kinsaki.com.
If you do not agree to these Terms, then please do not sign up to use Kinsaki.
You agree that the information you have submitted to Kinsaki during your registration process and at all other times will be truthful, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to a) update any changes to your account information throughout your use of Kinsaki immediately, b) have only 1 main account and 1 mule account per member and c) understand that Kinsaki is to be used in the English language only, unless otherwise specified in designated areas. If you are under 13 years of age, you will require the assistance of one of your parents or guardians to sign up to Kinsaki. This is required to ensure your safety!
When you register as a member of Kinsaki.com, you will be asked to provide a password for your account. Your password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone for any reason, not even Kinsaki staff. It should be completely confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure i.e. in the event of a loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of your password, or any mobile phone, credit, debit, charge card number, you will immediately notify Kinsaki, as you may be liable for the losses incurred by Kinsaki or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
If an account is needed as a "mule" for two people, we require that both members jointly decide on a secure password that is different from their main account on Kinsaki. Both members are responsible for the account and should a disagreement arise i.e. who owns the account, the account will be automatically terminated. A shared "mule account" is subject to the same Terms of Service as a main account.
By being a member and using Kinsaki.com, you agree not to:
- abuse any section of Kinsaki to advertise other products, services or websites, or send spam (chain letters)
- "stalk", harass, threaten, verbally abuse, flame, or defraud other kinsaki Members or staff members
- make available in any form (forum posting, private messaging, image or website linking, etc.) false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law
- submit plagiarized content (graphics, photos, stories) to Kinsaki and claim it as your own
- use any programs, scripts, or bots to access Kinsaki or any content
- cause harm to minors by discussing or promoting any form of child sexuality, abuse, exploitation, or related topics
- use or encourage others to use Kinsaki for illegal purposes
- impersonate another person or staff member or access another members account without permission for any reason
- engage in any intentional activity which may disrupt Kinsaki or Kinsaki's service for yourself or others
Conduct and Use: Submissions
- when you submit any text, links, information, images, or any other type of data in any form to Kinsaki, you agree to remain fully responsible for these submissions. This means that the original member holds full responsibility for any submissions and Kinsaki is not liable for any material posted in its forum by its members.
- when using Kinsaki, you understand that you may be subject to viewing submissions that may be objectionable, indecent, or offensive.
- Where available, you agree to correctly identify and mark your submissions in the appropriate categories. Failure to do so may result in removal of your submission, termination of your registration with Kinsaki, and/or account termination at the discretion of Kinsaki,
- when making submissions to Kinsaki, you agree to be responsible for your submissions and any consequences thereof. You agree: NOT to use the Service for any activities, or publish any content not deemed suitable, as defined in the Appropriate Conduct list:
- content that is in any way deemed to be harassment, hateful, harmful, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar/obscene, libellous, racial, and invasive to anyone's privacy
- submit content of any type that is protected by copyright or violates patent, trademark, trade secret, or proprietary rights, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements or other information which may harm any other party
- submit unauthorized or unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- post material which will benefit you financially or profit you or any other business in any way
- submit content in any language other than English
- offer any type of compensation to persuade other members to engage in any unlawful activities or activities that will result in a profitable benefit for you or any company
- promote or provide instructions to any unlawful, destructive or illegal activities, including but not limited to, promoting harassment, physical, or emotional harm to any person, animal, or entity
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin of the posted content.
If any such activity is reported, Kinsaki reserves the right to terminate the accounts of those violating the Terms of Service.
Use of Materials
The content within Kinsaki.com is subject to copyright and other applicable laws in the US, Canada, and internationally. Members, may view and use Materials for personal, non-commercial use only.
If you wish to use any Materials for commercial use or public viewing of any sort, you agree to accompany said Material with the following disclaimer:
- data obtained from Kinsaki, with permission. You also agree to notify firstname.lastname@example.org of such use and wait for confirmation and agreement from Kinsaki before publishing said materials
- intentionally or unintentionally post any content which violates your local, Canadian or International laws
- try to find out personally identifiable information from other members, including but not limited to last name, email, home address, school, place of employment
- engage in any action or submit any content which will or may restrict or inhibit other users enjoyment of the Kinsaki.
- create user accounts under false pretences with fraudulent intent or through automated means
- not create more than one user account and one mule account for yourself, or create user accounts for others. You will be the only user of your accounts and not share them with others
- account transmissions are not allowed. This includes transactions where the majority of the value of one account is transmitted to another account, the entire account is handed over to another person, or recurring transactions occur with the purpose of building up a single account
- use automated programs, bots or scripts, to navigate Kinsaki or submit incorrect scores or results
- engage in any intentional activity which may disrupt Kinsaki or Kinsaki's service for yourself or others
- agree to report any unintentional activity which resulted in a disruption of Kinsaki or the Kinsaki's service for yourself or others
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kinsaki, Ltd., its owners, employees, supervisors, investors, third party relations, and affiliates from any damages in any form resulting from any submissions you have added to Kinsaki in any way.
Warranties and Liability
You understand that Kinsaki and Kinsaki's service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that Kinsaki or Kinsaki's services will meet your requirements or will be without interruptions. You understand that submissions on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are submitted by members of the Site and that Kinsaki holds no liability for these submissions. You understand that submissions are not endorsed or supported by Kinsaki in any way.
When, at the discretion of the Kinsaki's employees or supervisors, a submission is deemed in violation of the Terms of Service, this submission may be removed without notice. You understand that violations of the Terms of Service can result in termination of your account without any prior notice. Terms of Service remain valid after termination of your account.
You agree that Kinsaki may, under any circumstances and without notice, immediately terminate your account. All inquiries on account termination must be carried out by email to email@example.com. Please allow 5 days for a reply.
You understand that use of the Site may result in exposure to advertisements, and Kinsaki, Ltd. is not responsible for content or information provided within advertisements or any third party linked to these advertisements.
Limitations of Liability
You understand that the Site may establish limits to the use of the Terms of Service, and modify these limits at any time.
All items are owned by the Kinsaki, and Kinsaki reserves the right to take them away at any time.
Fees and payment terms
Kinsaki charges fees for certain features. Should you wish to purchase these you shall pay all applicable fees as listed on Kinsaki. You agree to fulfil your purchase in its entirety and agree that Kinsaki reserves the right to collect such payment from your selected payment type (Onebip or credit card via PayPal, for example). Any members purposefully abusing this system (falsifying payment, not reporting multiple received items, or otherwise abusing the system in any shape or form) are liable to have their account banned.
All credits bought in the cash shop are seen as donations and are non-refundable under any circumstance. If something should happen after your payment has been made and your payment type is cancelled for any reason, contact a Kinsaki Administrator, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report any violations to an online moderator or administrator. Reports may also be sent to email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of www.kinsaki.com agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of Her Majesty's Court Service (HMCS), without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
All intellectual property of Puvithel Rajan, such as trade names, patents, registered designs, and all automatic intellectual property rights that are derived from the functionality or aesthetics of Kinsaki remain wholly the property of Puvithel Rajan.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service ("Terms" or "Agreement"), you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Puvithel Rajan Limited and will not copy, download, reproduce, or reprint for any profit, any material contained within the website of Kinsaki.
Description of Service
Kinsaki contains thoughts, opinions, notes and discussions from groups of people or individuals. Where applicable, such thoughts, opinions, notes and discussions may be removed by the original poster or by an Kinsaki employee or entrusted supervisor at the discretion of Kinsaki.com. This service may be modified or terminated at any time, for any reason and without notice. Any new implemented features to the Kinsaki are subject to the Terms of Service.
Kinsaki staff members are here to monitor boards and ensure user's compliance with Terms of Service. They are not here, nor are they qualified to provide professional assistance for your personal problems.