| Register | Log in Logged out
Jurinjo

Jurinjo

Offline

Last seen April 10, 2014

About me: 
This has to be the only song I could
sing, if I COULD sing, and it be 100%
my story.

Points:  291

Motto:  Sleep is Glorious

Joined:  13th September 2008

Forum posts:  8,203

Media Box

My Status

   




Latest Journal Entries

16-02-12  My Online Presence (I no have big ego ~ promise..

“Okay so I saw a friend's journal and though: "ah maybe I could do that!"
Note: Unless stated otherwise assume these accounts are inactive. ^-^;

Avatar Sites
(in order of joining...maybe)[/cent..” more

22-03-10  Favorite Quotes

13-02-10  I got spotlight!

18-12-09  A new journal entry cause I feel like it

04-11-09  My Quest List

View all journal entries

Comments View All 1819 Comments

ShatteredAngel

ShatteredAngel wrote (25 months ago)

~Hugs~ Don't force yourself into anything. I hope things get better for you soon an remember I'm always here if you want to talk or rant or anything, ok?

ShatteredAngel

ShatteredAngel wrote (25 months ago)

How are you doing~? Everything ok? Not heard from you for alittle while, thought I'd check everything is ok ~hugs~

Eerie

Eerie wrote (26 months ago)

My sons birthday is May 1st and my second sons is July 10th. ;D Haha.

Striptease

Striptease wrote (26 months ago)

Juriiii, Ahh! Sorry, for some reason I haven't been checking my profile. I wish they'd send us some messages whenever someone does... Anyway, why pomade?!

ShatteredAngel

ShatteredAngel wrote (26 months ago)

~hugs~ How are you doing Jurin-kun?

Hope

Hope wrote (26 months ago)

I won't rush you - like I would really like to rp with ya but if you're busy, I understand. Things in my life are sometimes a bit hectic too lol.

Alex

Alex wrote (26 months ago)

...fingerspelling of the song title. xD And alrighty. I definitely wont fault you. xD It's around 5 over there isn't it? O:

Alex

Alex wrote (26 months ago)

This woman is beautiful, especially in this video. (She did that Signing Cop joke in another with short hair and highlights. Still pretty, but long hair definitely suits her.) The first part I got around 95% of it, the other 5% lost on one part and the fi

Ellissia-Lucard

Ellissia-Lucard wrote (26 months ago)

I noticed honey. I'm about to become very busy too. The closer my birthday, busier I will be.

Ellissia-Lucard

Ellissia-Lucard wrote (26 months ago)

i'll have to reply later hon, Aaron is refusing to behave and go to bed...