| Register | Log in Logged out
StoopidMunkee

Posts by StoopidMunkee

PostDate
[b]hey just ignore her all together and just start talking to that guy. Eventually he'll figure ou...
Topic: RE: getting jealious of a ******** taking the boy i like <
24th March 2010
i keep finding girls that interest me that ALL TO YOUNG :( i feel like a pedophile :( ...
Topic: RE: Dirty Little Secrets
24th March 2010
[b]uhh dude? lagoon... wtf is ur problem... u get on a site like this so u can talk shit to ppl? ur ...
Topic: RE: why the hell does my sis get everything!!??
18th December 2009
[b]as much as i want to agree with stars... i have to say it really just depends on how strong his f...
Topic: RE: How should I feel?
09th December 2009
[b]Pregnant... thats exactly what happend! and it kills me now to! but now im not dating either girl...
Topic: RE: im seriously the worst guy in the world...
06th December 2009
[b]yeah bro, take it easy lol... i hate my mom at times to.. however hate is a VERY strong word to u...
Topic: RE: omg i hat my mom
04th December 2009
[b]You're not selfish at all. Everyone needs a friend like that and i believe everyone needs to be...
Topic: RE: My best friend got a boyfirend....idk how i feel about t
03rd December 2009
[b]well its alot easier to open up to people online that i dont know and will probably never actuall...
Topic: RE: so im stupid... yup
01st December 2009
no ur ok... ur just trying to help :) and i appreciate it :) so thank you :) [center] ...
01st December 2009
[b]ur right... but idk if i can bring myself to get over her again... im just being stupid... gimme ...
01st December 2009
[b]that is WAY easier said than done... but i do understand... and in my situation i think i'd be b...
30th November 2009
[b]what happened... we were back together for 4 days... she had a nice talk with her mom cuz her mom...
30th November 2009
[b]Friday Fan... i should have listened to you... i should have just stuck with the new GF and forgo...
Topic: so im stupid... yup
30th November 2009
[b]seriously... i was pissed at my gf cuz she cheated on me... and then broke up with me... and now ...
Topic: im seriously the worst guy in the world...
27th November 2009
hahahaha fun fun xD

Topic: RE: Ack i hate guys with bitchy girl friends....Story attach
25th November 2009

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next