| Register | Log in Logged out
pichucutey

Posts by pichucutey

PostDate
yeah my face cleared up today osi got to keep it liek that! also try to find the brand professional...
Topic: RE: Breakups
08th November 2009
I knwo! It is so weird that he thinks he can march back into my life and sweep me away again. no way...
Topic: RE: Creamcake hangout
07th November 2009
he cheated! I hate him so much and it is like get away from em! I don't need you around!
07th November 2009
nothing much just my x trying to get back with me and another guy liking me.
07th November 2009
[quote]Sorry i wasnt back in the afternoon.I had a lot of homework.And my mom forced me to get new s...
07th November 2009
Okay I will on the bus monday! ^^ By then my acne would have cleared up since my acne is almost gone...
07th November 2009
yeah i know but i am afriad to ask him,. it would feel awkward since we chat super rarely. and yeah ...
06th November 2009
your right but i have to wait till Monday until i see him again or unless i am biking and he comes a...
05th November 2009
Lol i know and okay! I will look after the thread while you are gone! I don't want the thread to ge...
05th November 2009
I mean i don't like the popularity guy for his popularity. Last year we got stuck with a science pr...
05th November 2009
It's fine! so how are you today?
05th November 2009
Xd that was from last night now today it is * pm and im from north America! ^^ your right to. I don...
05th November 2009
Oh Em gee!

I just got home from school and as it turns out he is trying to get back together wit...
05th November 2009
I am a month old here at most. So yeah i am a bit new! My faviritie colors are anyy warm colors, lim...
04th November 2009
Well so yeah. my school is iwerd because all it is, is drama. nothign but drama everywhere. you hear...
Topic: school.... what is it like for you?
04th November 2009

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next